Welcome to Thornbrook Barn Caravan Site
We are situated just on the border of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The site is just over half-a-mile North from the entrance to the spectacular Waterfalls Trail and a little further to the centre of the picturesque Dales Village of Ingleton. It is just a pleasant 10 minute walk from the nearest pub serving good food. The nearest shop is Country Harvest just a couple of minutes walk away.
Take in the magnificent views from the site of Ingleborough and the surrounding limestone scenery. Enjoy the sunsets whilst peacefully watching and listening to the wildlife in the private woodland and pastures that surround the site. Curlews, Pheasants, Wild Ducks, Oyster Catchers and Heron are often spotted. A stream runs through the site, freshwater eels, small fish and bank voles have made this their habitat. The stream is unfenced; care should be taken with young children.
There is a hail & ride bus service close to the site entrance for services to Kirkby Lonsdale, Settle and Skipton passing through Dales villages enroute.
Families are welcome, however we don't have any open areas nor play areas, however the village play area is 10-15 minutes walk away!
Dogs are welcome but are to be kept on a short lead. There is an enclosed dog exercise area.
We accept Caravans, Motorhomes, Motorcaravans - sorry no tents
- 29 Hard-standing Pitches (No grass pitches) Standard pitches with hook-up or Super Pitches with hook-up and their own freshwater tap & grey water waste
- Heated Shower and Toilet Block. Lots of showers and hot water!
- Disabled Shower/toilet facilities
- Pot wash area
- Brochure/local information room.
- Dedicated dog exercise area - New for 2015
- Open 1st March to 30th September 2015
- Superb Location Just a short walk to the nearest pub and shop
Browse the slideshow of the site....
ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE - 10% discount on 7nts+ consectutive night stays. Note: discount automatically applied online following pitch grade selection.